[RBS] MOISHY's baked good coming to Beit Shemesh!!!!!!

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Tue Jul 14 21:12:28 IDT 2009

Mouthwatering cakes and cookies from Moishy's Heimeshe Bakery will be for
sale at Incredible Edibles starting this Friday. If you know Moishy's, well
then we don't have to tell you how delicious their cakes and cookies are,
and if you don't, then come this Friday and taste for yourselves. We will be
having FREE TASTING. Babka, Kokash, seven layer cake, check-a-board cake,
Fancy cookies and rugelach!!! Don't miss out! If you would like to pre-order
to ensure that we have what you want, please email us by 8:30 am Wednesday
morning, or call the store at 991-6205 by 10:30 Wednesday morning. We are
open Friday from 9-1:30.

Rachel Fish
Incredible Edibles Plus
Stunning arrangements, edible and non-edible gifts for all occasions
Mercaz Sheinfeld, Beit Shemesh
02-991-6205