[RBS] GOOD NEWS re AVRUMI WEISS

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Jul 15 12:59:56 IDT 2009

  I did just speak to Stephanie in the US.  She flew there to be with
Avrumi.
BH he is stable and they have decided he does NOT need surgery.  He did
break his femur and is recovering there so keep him in mind for a continued
refuah for the next week at least. They will be returning home next week IYH
.
May we continue to hear good news ,
Leeba and Pinchas