[RBS] Advice: Lemon Laws

liebermanfamily at googlemail.com liebermanfamily at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:50:09 IDT 2009

I am hoping someone can help me. I was told that there are lemon laws
that protect customers like me against faulty products and companies.
The reason I ask this is I installed Central Air conditioning (Graetz
Units) in my new home when it was built utilizing a sub-contractor of
my kablan's. The motor on one of my Central units has broken twice and
the service company (Digital Service) keeps telling me they don't have
a part and this time around it has already been 3 weeks without air
conditioning on one of my floors.

I am at a lost as to what I can do as I call the service company every
day screaming, but am told the same thing the part hasn't arrived but
will be here in 1-2 days and as I said it has been 3 weeks already.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Dani Lieberman