[RBS] High Tech Jobs

Yitzi yitzi at sizzlehost.com
Thu Jul 16 20:47:47 IDT 2009

Wanted

1. QA Testing Expert
2. Java Application Programmer

The product:

This software product is sold Globally,  It is cross a platform Windows,
MACOSX / Xsan, Linux, Unix, Netware, AIX and etc. product.  Thousands of
customers from very small businesses to the very large.
The product was introduced several years ago and is constantly being
improved with new features added.

The product is a cross platform java application running on Windows,
MACOSX / Xsan, Linux, Unix, Netware, AIX and more. It is used in
enterprise environments with very complex networks, security and across
the Internet.  Candidates who have experience with these environments
will get the highest level of consideration.

To work with us you have to know your good at what you do and be able to
prove it,  however we have no room for prima donnas.  We need team
players, if you have 0 social skills you won't fit in.

Observant Jewish Owned Company - No problems with holidays etc. we also
have secular and non Jewish employees and contractors.

Contracting Positions Descriptions:

1. QA Testing Engineer - Work will be on an as needed basis.  Part Time
- Full Time. Our release cycle is about 4 weeks, coding, QA to Release.
Some days there will be little or no work and other times you will not
have enough hours in a day.  Must be experienced,  Familiar with
Multiple Operating Systems, TCP/IP,  Networking,  Perl, CGI, XML,
Scripting.   Able to create automated test scripts to stress the
software in a local LAN environment as well as across the Internet.
Most work (95%) can be done on Israeli hours - occasional need to be
responsive in the evenings during US business hours.  You will be
working from you own home office on your own equipment.  High level
English is required, Ivrit is not required.

2. Java Application Programmer - Very adept with large and complex Java
applications, ability to create operating system hooks in C an
advantage. Also, this person should be very skilled with WEB Design for
GUI integration to the application.  This position will be working with
a senior java application programmer on the project but needs to be able
to work independently with minimal supervision.  This position requires
a person who is willing and desires to examine code with the goal of
finding and improving processes, not just patching fixes.  Most work

Please submit Resume/CV to  jjobsisrael at gmail.com