[RBS] Reminder: Sunday Night 8pm - "From Terror in Mumbai to Judaism in Israel"

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Sat Jul 18 22:10:19 IDT 2009

"From Terror in Mumbai to Judaism in Israel"
With Dr Aharon Abraham
Divrei Bracha - Rabbi Yaakov Haber, Rav of Kehilat Shivtei Yeshurun, RBS.
Sunday 19th July, 8pm
At: "Ohr Shalom" Shul (Soloveichik)
Rehov Nahal Maor, Ramat Beit Shemesh

Hear the amazing story of how a Hindu Indian doctor from Mumbai, found
his way to Judaism and moved to Israel (three weeks ago!). Dr Abraham
will recount his first-hand traumatic experience of the Mumbai Terror
Attack on Beit Chabad.
Dr Aharon Abraham's story is deeply moving and inspirational, and was
recently featured in Mishspacha Magazine and other publications.
The evening is in benefit of Lema'an Achai and is dedicated to the
memories of Rabbi Gavriel and Rivka Holzberg, H"YD.
Suggested Donation: 30 NIS.

We recommend you come a few minutes early, as there is limited seating
capacity and we're expecting large demand.

David Morris, Chairman
Lema'an Achai - It's All About Caring

www.SmartChesed.org

Office: 02 9991553