[RBS] Need help organizing your home?

bysirk bysirk at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 00:22:45 IDT 2009

Feeling overwhelmed by your home and household responsibilities?
Never enough time or space?   Clutter getting you down?

An energetic frum woman with much experience in home management, will come to you and help you organize your home. At the same time you will receive guidance in time and space management which can dramatically help in reducing stress and frustration.

Another side benefit of my help is the possibilty of avoiding a large unnecessary purchase. People often think that they have no choice but to buy another closet in order to handle the clutter. However, after having things organized in an efficient manner, they find that there is plenty of space even without a new closet.

Reasonably priced.     Many references here in Beit Shemesh.

For more information please call me at 999-3786 or respond via email.
Yehudis Sirkis