[RBS] New support group to help parents

Happy Chappy h4ppy.chap at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:39:50 IDT 2009

Shavua Tov

Looking to form a support group. Parents could help each other and give
each other chizuk .
Parents, with children who have emotional difficulties*, could "share the
load" by offering coping strategies.

*I believe that  pooling our resources and experiences we will, B"H,
gain more useful tools to help our children ,and, indeed our families.
*
Look forward to hearing from you on this site.

* This could be defined as one or more of the following:" incorrect
social behavior, immature/incorrect responses, inability to cope with
daily challenges and/or lacking the correct skills to cope with such
challenges".