[RBS] gluten free food 9 days

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 05:07:32 IDT 2009

Are you are having a birthday party or Shabbos guest who is gluten intolerant?

Going out for Shabbos and need to take along a meal or desert that is

gluten free?

Are you just plain old overwhelmed and need a break from cooking for your

wheat sensitive kid/husband in addition to all the other things you are doing?

You can email me or call to place your order for delicious 100% gluten
free take

out food. No wheat, barley, oats, spelt or rye used.

Orders must be in by Thursday 9am for Shabbos.

Remember to email me for an updated menu/price list.

I use only Eida, Chassam Sofer, OU, Aguda, Belz, Rav Machpud...

(mehadrin) hechsherim.

Special items for the 9 days.

992-1859