[RBS] VACATION: RBS Family Nofesh Tzimmer-Video Last Rooms

GYZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Sun Jul 19 19:25:25 IDT 2009

Slideshow can be seen at ShemeshProfiles.com

The plans for this year’s RBS Family Nofesh are starting to shape up and
look something like this:
Sunday August 16th to Wednesday August 19th Kibbutz Metzubah – Near
Nahariya, separate beaches, restaurants.
Tzimmerim
Pool on Premises with separate hours
Breakfast and Dinner – optional – B’datz, Rav Rubin Tiyulim – optional Fun
activities to keep everyone busy.

This year we are not including Shabbos so we have more opportunities to plan
trips, hikes, entertainment and group activities for the children.

There is an option for camping which will be in a covered area with
bathrooms and showers available. Families can have either option or a mix of
the two with older kids outside and parents in a room.

Prices are very affordable but vary depending on the size of the family, the
size of the room and how many rooms are needed. For a large family the
Tzimmerim are on average less than 100 NIS a person – without meals but it
varies. I only include this in the email so that I get relevant and serious
inquiries. I will make a good deal whenever I can to give larger families
the opportunity to get away. Please send me the number of people and the
ages for a more specific quote.

Slideshow can be seen at ShemeshProfiles.com

Yaakov Zier
Full Service Film Production for
Businesses and Non-Profits
www.972media.com