[RBS] Anyone record "From Mumbai to Kiryat Arba" from tonight lecture

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Sun Jul 19 22:40:51 IDT 2009

Dear RBS,

I was unable to make the special shiur and lecture from "From Mumbai to Kiryat Arba" With Dr. Aharon Abraham this evening  at "Ohr Shalom" Shul (Soloveichik)Rehov Nahal Maor, Ramat Beit Shemesh. Did anyone record the shiur so I can listen to it and hear what was said?  If you have a recording, please email me at neshoma at bezeqint.net

Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg11