[RBS] Fw: great bar mitzvah/ wedding gifts

Iskowitz shalomracheli at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 23:18:00 IDT 2009

  Visco elastic memory foam pillows
 and
 cushions make great
 gifts.  Prices range from 89 NIS to 399 NIS.

For those of you who are not yet familiar with us...
 COMFORT LIVING LTD - is your local source for top
quality
 mattresses, pillows and  goose down comforters.
 Our
 products are comparable to the high quality
 Tempur-Pedic
 brand sold at Hollandia, but are priced at wholesale,
 saving
 you 1,000's of shekels on each mattress!
 We also sell Top Quality Goose Down Quilts/Comforters
 and
 Pillows - comprabable to top quality Fried!

   We sell, factory direct, memory foam/visco elastic
 mattresses and pillows, originally designed and