[RBS] The Sewing Center - RBSA

bysirk bysirk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 23:53:08 IDT 2009

*** Please note: The shop will closed for the 9 days.

The Sewing Center - Merkaz HaTefira

    Sun                  4pm - 8pm
    Mon    10am - 2pm    4pm - 8pm
    Tues   10am - 2pm
    Wed    10am - 2pm    4pm - 8pm
    Thurs                4pm - 8pm

Located in the main shopping center of RBSA in the parking area underneath "Yesh" (entrance from Nachal Nitzanim). The following services are currently being offered by our experienced seamstresses:

- All types of alterations and repairs

- New clothes designed and sewn especially for you

- Sewing notions and supplies - thread, needles, zippers, scissors, etc.

Tel:    992-5665      052 768-8663

We hope to give you the best possible service for all of your sewing needs. Try us!

*** Note:  Am posting for my daughter. Please do not respond to this e-mail. Please call the above numbers with any questions. Thanks.