[RBS] giving away a bookshelf

Shaina Abraham shainaabraham31 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:29:07 IDT 2009

We have a tall dark brown bookshelf to give away.  The middle shelf
has glass doors.  It is in fine condition now but there is some water
damage at the bottom.  When we moved our other bookshelf (which was
damaged worse than this one) the bottom basically disintegrated.  I
cannot promise that something similar won't happen to this one
(although it shouldn't, as we moved it and moved it back into place
and it is fine.)  It needs to be out of our house by Tuesday - we
cannot transport it.

Shaina
991-8865