[RBS] Kever Rachel questions, have you been there recently?

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Fri Jul 24 10:52:01 IDT 2009

At what point do the men have to split from the women in Kever Rachel? Is it
right after they get off the bus? or can they walk around the building
together?  A relative of my kids wants to take my girls (age 12 and 8) to
Kever Rachel which is a beautiful idea, but since he is male and as they are
young,  I am concerned  for how long they may have to be w/out adult
supervision.
Thanks for any info you may have,
Leeba

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com