[RBS] camping questions?

M A mamericus at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 20:39:39 IDT 2009

Anyone want to go camping!?  We are looking at going camping during the week of August 16th.  We were thinking to go someplace cool, maybe the Golan, but do not know about camping in Israel.  We already have tents.  If you have recommendations for locations, equipment or general tips for first time Israel campers, please be in touch.  If you already have a plan and would enjoy sharing it with another family we would be glad to hear from you as well.  Please email or call Marla at 077-431-0116.