[RBS] Online Petition for Establishing Gva'ot Beit Shemesh National Park (Beit Natif)

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Sun Jul 26 23:11:57 IDT 2009

In order to start expressing the support for the national park in quantitative terms, we have set up an online petition calling for the establishmen of the gan leumi that has been planned by the Reshut Ha'teva Ve'ha'ganim.

You can sign the petition at the link that appears below.

In order to get as many signatures as possible, we do not want to only rely on random signatures, but, rather, want to start signing people on the petition in an organized manner. Debbie Buckman has taken upon herself to coordinate this effort. Anyone willing to undertake to sign up a defined group of people (their building, street, etc.) should contact Debbie:
buckmans at netvision.net.il
Telephone: 02-991-8492

There are two points that are important to emphasize about the petition itself:

1) It is intended for signatures of Beit Shemesh residents only.

2) When signing the petition, you are required to provide your name, age, and teudat zehut number. However, the petition is set up such that people cannot view the signatures. This means that the information you provided is not exposed on the Internet.

The link for signing is:

http://www.atzuma.co.il/petition/ganleumi/1

If you have any questions or comments, contact me or Debbie.

Shlomo Shizgal
penultimatejoker at gmail.com
Telephone: 991-0782

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4279 (20090726) __________