[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for Morah Ettie's gan

Dov & Rivka Lev thelevs1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 12:12:25 IDT 2009

My third child is now completing a year of Morah Ettie's gan for 2.5 - 3.5
year-old children. Ettie Spira is the warmest, most loving, fun ganenet
anyone could ask for. All my kids LOVED going to her gan. They loved
learning alef-bais and parsha with her. This year, Ettie started teaching
Hebrew, with an Israeli assistant. My son loved learning the Hebrew - and
now it will be much easier for him to pick up the Hebrew in school next
year.

Ettie is centrally located on Lachish with an entrance to Park Ayalon (where
she sometimes takes the kids to play) and also has a large garden.

- Rivka Lev

.