[RBS] Getting RBS group together to visit Ein Tzurim

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Mon Jul 27 17:53:37 IDT 2009

This Sunday, August 2nd, there is a very special Commemoration and
Celebration of the former Gush Katif community of Netzer Hazani, now living
(most of them) in Ein Tzurim.
No words can describe the impact of a simple visit, especially on a day that
they are specially planning, to show them that people still care about them!
If you've ever met the people from Gush Katif, you know that you will get at
least as much chizuk from them as you can give to them!

Begins at 4 pm - Netzer Hazani Market - food and crafts from local artisans
6:30 pm Mincha and Shiur for the adults / Story Time with a Storyteller who
will entertain the children
7:30 pm Commemorative Ceremony, remembering the Netzer Hazani community's
homes and lives in Gush Katif while looking to the future

Let's go as a group!  We can plan to leave between 4 and 4:30 pm, or even a
bit later if that's more convenient for people.  If there are enough people
from BS/RBS we can arrange a hasaah.  Otherwise we'll go in our own cars.
Please let me know asap if you are coming along, if you can drive or need a
ride, if you're willing to pay for a hasaah.
The Jerenbergs