[RBS] You Can Make A Kiddush Hashem

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:20:19 IDT 2009

BS"D

I have it on good word from my Rav (Rav Malinowitz of Beis Tefillah),
that...

Making the effort to have Eretz Yisrael led by a group which proclaims its
belief in HaShem and trust in Him is a Kiddush Hashem.

Kiddush Hashem is a very appropriate "tikkun" for the various Chillulei
Hashem that we have witessed in the recent developments in the Jewish world.

Rav Malinowitz specifically mentioned that supporting Manhigut Yehudit's
goal of leading the Likud, and supporting its program and its present
leader, Moshe Feiglin, is a fulfillment of this Kiddush Hashem.
[editor's note: Moshe Feiglin is the only G-d fearing man who is trying to
lead Eretz Yisrael.]

If you'd like to know how you can take part, contact me.

If you'd like more information on the effort and the successes with which
we've been blessed, visit www.jewishisrael.org, or contact me directly.

BeNechamas Tzion VeYerushalayim,

Aryeh Sonnenberg
'The Land is Very, Very Good'