[RBS] Fw: COLMAR PRODUCTS MAKE SHABBOS EASIER

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 11:03:37 IDT 2009

Try our brisket in Honey Mustard Sauce or our Savoury brisket,place
in a dish on the blech and your meat is ready for dinner.

We have great cold cuts for lunch,roast beef,corned beef,pastrami

All these products are available in both Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin and
Agudat Yisrael.

Also available uncooked brisket or corned beef nicely trimmed ready for the pot

Boerewors,Hamburgers,Lamb ribs in BBQ or Honey/Mustard sauce.

Auerbach chickens either in Honey/mustard Sauce or a Savoury sauce,cooked
and ready to eat

All products are approved by Rabbi Daniel Myers of Kehillat Menorat HaMaor

Any added ingredients are Badatz Yerushalayim
Boerewors and Hamburger spices are under the Beth Din of Johannesburg.

To order please call Colin at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573
or email to abrams2 at bezeqint.net