[RBS] Thank you Beit Haela!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:39:25 IDT 2009

Melabev Beit Shemesh wants to thank Yosef Riemer, Director of Beit
HaEla and Barbara Brown, director Public Relations for organizing and
hosting last night's informative meeting. We all came away learning
alot about the local services available for our seniors and different
options for seniors at different functioning levels.
 For those of you who couldn't make it but would like more
information, feel free to contact Barbara Brown at 054-676-3098  or
Yosef Riemer at 991-7655/991-7118  and for more information about
Melabev Senior Center, please reply to this email:
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thank you,
Shoshana Lichtman, director
Melabev Senior Center, Beit Shemesh