[RBS] desperate for a new apartment NOW

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Jul 29 00:27:25 IDT 2009

I got this from a close friend , please reply if you have any suggestions.
Have an easy meaningful fast,
Leeba

Hi,
I have a friend that is living in Har Nof right now (and has been for years,
her husband is in Kollel there).  She has only 1 week left to find a new
place to live (and move!) and has been in home in bed with a bad infection
and with a newborn, so she is unable to continue the difficult search for a
new place. Please if anyone knows of anything - no matter the locale (even
Beitar!)- please send me the info! Or if you know someone they should
contact that might know - please send that information!
They currently are in a 3 bedroom and are immaculate.
Thank you,
Tiska l'mitzvot!
All the best,
Rachael