[RBS] Need contact person for each shul in RBS/Bet Shemesh for Kupot Tzedakah over Tisha B'Av

Soloveichik pcsolo at shemesh.co.il
Wed Jul 29 13:18:49 IDT 2009

Need contact person for each shul in RBS/Bet Shemesh for Kupot Tzedakah over
Tisha B'Av.

If you are the shul Gabbai or are willing to be the person responsible to
place a Kupat Tzedaka and letters about the Greenwald family (mother passed
away in her sleep yesterday leaving her husband and 10 children) in your
Shul over Tisha B'Av, please let me know immediately.

We are trying to ease the burden of the family a little bit by collecting
money to help offset the expenses of the wedding of their daughter which is
scheduled in one month's time.

This Tzedaka drive has been reviewed with the father; he is overwhelmed and
extremely grateful for the community support.

Tizku L'Mitzvot,
Pircha Soloveichik