[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation for MADE IN THE SHADE WINDOW TINTING

Y Landweber ylandweber at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:19:14 IDT 2009

Unsolicited recommendation…for MADE IN THE SHADE WINDOW TINTING

Two weeks ago, I stopped using my air conditioning for the greater part of
the day.  It works fine, I just do not have as much need as I used to.  I
live in Sun Hills in RBS A.  The area is aptly named.  We get very strong
sunlight for most of the day*.  What happened?*

 My home became *"Made in the Shade"*.  Chaim Gamliel, the owner and a nice
young family man, came and in two days, tinted all of my windows, my
Marpeset doors and the glass surround on my Marpeset.  He also diffused my
bathroom doors.  All of our windows have dark "polarized" tinting on them.  It
not only keeps the rooms appreciably cooler, but also assures the utmost in
privacy protection.  From the outside, what you see is a reflective surface
and from the inside, it feels like your home is wearing dark sunglasses.

I highly recommend *Made in the Shade Window Tinting* for your home,
marpeset and even your car.

Made in the Shade Window Tinting  052-763-2027 02-991-TINT Chaim Gamliel

Yocheved & Naftali Landweber

naftalilandweber at yahoo.com