[RBS] Baby Stroller for sale (awesome baby stroller)

mike_tamar mikekashnow at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 15:42:43 IDT 2009

Beautiful Carriage for sale, fit for a Queen. Or King. Well, a little King or Queen...

We have a very gently used RockStar Baby Carriage with easy snap on newborn pram attachment, car seat attachment and rain cover.
Please see links for pictures. Ours is all black.

Carriage was used only a few times, but only fits into our mazda 5 with one of the back seats down, so we're using the snap-and-go.

Originally $500, we're looking for $300 or the nearest offer.

Cosmetically it's beautiful and all parts are freshly laundered. The pram developed one minor mechanical defect that we solved in a very ingenious, subtle way. You might not even notice it if we didn't show you.
Please call 995 1009 - serious offers only.
Thanks!

Images here:
http://www.supercoolbaby.com/pictures/rockstarbabystroller.jpg
http://www.babygadget.net/pics/8_t_Stroller1.jpg