[RBS] Summer specials at Chana's pilates studio

kaminker minker at netvision.net.il
Mon Jun 1 11:38:18 IDT 2009

Summer Specials at Chana's Pilates Studio in RBS A:

- Purchase a 10 class cartisia for equipment and/or matwork group classes
and save NIS 100

- Purchase 4 private sessions and save NIS 120

*Valid for use until Aug. 31, 2009

Studio is located on Nahal Maor in RBS A

For more info:
Chana Kaminker  0528613521
STOTT Pilates Certified Instructor
www.stottpilates.com