[RBS] I'm Running for Office, and I Need Your Support

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:51:21 IDT 2009

I am planning to run in the upcoming Likud elections as a member of the
Likud Central Committee.

In this position, I will be empowered to help steer the nation, via the
Likud, back to Jewish values.

Last time I ran (about 6 years ago), I missed by just 32 votes.

Please help me succeed this time by registering you and your spouse for the
Likud. The cost is only 96 Shekel per couple, and it is very simple to do.

Registering for Likud gives you the added RIGHT to vote in Likud primaries.
You are still free to vote how you see fit in all other elections, though I
certainly hope that we will be your choice.

We don't know exactly when the elections will be, or what the exact rules
will be yet, as the cat who is guarding the cream is trying very hard to
keep us out of the running, but there is a Supreme being who makes all
decisions, and it is in Him whom we trust.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
972-54-499-1733
www.jewishisrael.org
'The Land is Very, Very Good'

PS - There are various ways to register for the Likud. When you register
with me, you can be counted as a member of Manhigut Yehudit, or you can
choose not to be.