[RBS] Shaalei Kayitz summer program for boys going into 8th grade

Dodi Tobin doditobin at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 18:05:09 IDT 2009

Still looking for the right camp for your 7th grader?
Shaalei Torah's Shaalei Kayitz is now open to boys going into 8th grade! Excellent madrich, learning, sports, activities, water park, jeeping, overnite and more. The boys will have a minyan each morning.

July 5-23 (no Fridays)

8:30 - 14:00
NIS 790

To register please call Shaalei Torah at 991-4054 and ask them to email/fax you the registration form. You can also email them at shaaleit at gmail.com.

If you would like to send your son, please email me to let me know as well.
Thank you!
Dodi Tobin