[RBS] Sun Hills project - I got a couple questions

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:29:21 IDT 2009

You know the Sun Hills project (I think it's Sun Hills anyway - too
many hills and suns and gardens and diamonds and traklins and such),
on Nachal Shacham / Shocham / Shechem whatever it is - anyone know
what the prices are like on what is still available? Do the buildings
have elevators?

Asking for a friend who might sorta maybe kinda be interested in
looking into possibly moving here. But only maybe.

Thanks,
Miriam