[RBS] Breslov RBS A Shul on the move

Peretz & Chavi Rubel rubelc at 013.net
Mon Jun 1 23:02:46 IDT 2009

The Breslov RBS A Shul will be moving to temporary quarters in Yeshivat
Shaalei Torah, Nachal Sorek 16 (on the way up to the Ulam Sport), sometime
next week Be"H. This coming Shabbes, the Breslov Shul will still be at
Lachish 40/13.

The Shaalei HaTorah location should continue through the summer, at which
time we hope that the permanent shul will be finished Be"H.

All functions will Be'H continue here at this temporary location, including
daily Shacharis KeVateekin, followed by early morning Kollel. All minyanim
on Shabbes, including Kiddush, Seuda Shlishis, and regular roster of
Shiurim.

We look forward to seeing you all here at these (albeit temporary) new and
expanded quarters, replete with an Ezrat Nashim.

Chen HaNachal - Breslov RBS A