[RBS] to you, the high tech people from BS/RBS

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Tue Jun 2 08:55:13 IDT 2009

Whithin one week we're going to start a new group of "Jewish text advisors"
at the RBS Matnas

THE participation in the course is free of charge!!!!

We already have very interesting /impressive group of 15 people from BS/RBS
and the area.

we want 5 more people.

SO,

If you have the ability to start a "group studying" at your work
with your colleagues / with your employees //
with your boss

 at your weekly staff meeting  OR once a month OR before chagim,

If you have ever dreamt of teaching  & studying Jewish texts at your work

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO DO IT!!!

the course will have 7 meetings, twice a month, June-September (not
including August)

WE promise you a fascinating adventure

please call US if you're interested or mail US
UDI 052-6618822, udia at netvision.net.il

Miri Shalem