[RBS] There are 2 Kinds of People

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 11:19:57 IDT 2009

BS"D

Those who learnt Nach, and those who didn't.

Rav Malinowitz's Shabbos morning Nach shiur has something to offer to both
groups.

HoRav Malinowitz brings Nach alive, sharing a classic understanding
and a relevance to life.

If you're ignorant in Nach (like me), or if you want to understand its
lessons better, you have got to come to this Shiur!

If you listen closely, you will hear political undertones and Hashkafic
advice.

We are beginning SEFER MELACHIM I this Shabbos...perfect time to join!

Every Shabbos morning, from 7:25-7:55 at Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham.

Bring a Melachim, and don't miss the first few minutes!

Aryeh Sonnenberg
972-54-499-1733
www.jewishisrael.org
'The Land is Very, Very Good'