[RBS] moving locally and need boxes and recommendations

d33656 zfriedman at aish.com
Tue Jun 2 07:30:09 IDT 2009

We are moving locally in early July and are in need of the following:
1. Boxes - especially seforim boxes.  Can be returned mid July if needed
2. Recommendations for movers (that you have used)
3. Recommendations for painters that YOU have used (I'm not looking for painters to contact me but for individuals who have recently used painters to pass along their personal experience with the painters).  Please respond to zfriedman at aish.com or call me at 052-312-5579.

Thank you

Zvi