[RBS] old ballet slippers needed

Mordechai Morgenstern morechai at netvision.net.il
Tue Jun 2 18:46:22 IDT 2009

If your daughters ballet slippers are just sitting in a drawer, we can
make good use of them at Yona Dance Center!!!

Does anyone have old ballet slippers in decent condition sizes 31-34 to
borrow or for me to buy off them second hand.
 I have lots of little feet at my studio that would love a pair for this
year and next and would love to use a second hand pair for our show!!!

 I can then make them famous and use them again and again on other
little stars feet in future years to come!!

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Yona Morgenstrn