[RBS] Awake early on Shabbat morning,or NOT....?

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 13:23:45 IDT 2009

I am NOT an early riser,but I arise,nevertheless,early on Shabbat, to hear an OUTSTANDING and UNIQUE shiur --Rav C.Z. Malinowitz,General Editor of Artscroll,Dayan,Mechanech,Manhig and Magid Shiur Extraordinaire,presents Neviim in a way you NEVER studied it in Yeshivah!!    If you fear having your mind expanded,DO NOT COME!!   Weekly at 7:25 AM - Beginning Sefer Melachim THIS SHABBAT !!  [Rabbi] H. Greenspan