[RBS] Beginner's Rappelling Course, week of June 14th

Ari Gruen arigruen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:42:12 IDT 2009

Hello All,

Looking for a few fellow adventurous souls to join me in a ...

* Beginner's Rappelling Course during the week of June 14th
* Course given by certified rappelling instructor with many years of experience
* Only 3 Spots remaining

The goal of the course is to enable each participant to gain the
knowledge, technique, and confidence to allow one to rappel by
his/herself.

The course will not certify you to be a rappelling guide, but will
provide you the necessary knowledge and skills to pass the Wingate
Entrance Examination. (Wingate administers the certification course).

Please contact me - 050 473 7438 - for scheduling and pricing details.

Ari Gruen