[RBS] Scholarship Opportunities at Michlalah

Gabi + Yudit Frei familyfrei at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:11:44 IDT 2009

If you are a dati young woman looking for a great opportunity for next year,
don't miss this message!

Because of the critical need for more English teachers in Israel, Misrad
HaChinuch is once again offering generous scholarships for qualified
applicants to the Michlalah Jerusalem English Department.  In three to four
years you can get a fully accredited Bachelors of Education (B.Ed),
recognized in Israel and abroad.   Many of our graduates go on to get
a Masters Degree in English, Education, or Translation.

Michlalah English Department students get theoretical and hands-on training
as teachers and are offered top jobs in the area.  Job offers come in
daily--our "Job Opportunities" bulletin board is covered!  Our outstanding
Translation Program opens up further opportunities for a rewarding career.

Come and study in the unique atmosphere of Michlalah, Israel’s
premier institution for young dati women.

Registration at Michlalah has begun.  For details about the
English Department program, contact the Department Head, Dr. Emmy
 Zitter, at 02-999-0118 or 0547-566-592. Or, call Dini in the English Office
on 02-6750967 or 6750968