[RBS] Ezrat Achim has opened a new main branch

Soloveichik pcsolo at shemesh.co.il
Wed Jun 3 13:03:07 IDT 2009

Ezrat Achim Center for Chesed and Medical help has opened a new main branch
at Nachal Lachish 2 (corner of Nachal Sorek. HaRav Avraham Kop, the founder
and director of the Center asked me to invite the general public to come and
see the new office.  Ezrat Achim is a non profit chesed organization. It is
open daily from 9 am to 7 pm.

I just came back from a tour of the office and it is impressive.

Besides having an enormous medical supplies Gemach (with about anything
medically related that you can think of) in bulk, there is a room with a
bilirubun test (saves new mothers having to run back and forth to the
hospital to check for jaundice for health and Bris), a fetal baby monitor
for emergencies, and an office for a non Jewish doctor on Shabbos and Chag.

Ezrat Achim also provides transportation service to and from Jerusalem
hospitals at various intervals throughout the day and a Shabbat non-Jewish
driver.

All services of Ezrat Achim are provided to ALL residents of Bet
Shemesh/Ramat Bet Shemesh equally.
Check out their website at www.ezratachim.com.
I hope we all remain healthy and will not need their amazing service.
Their new easy to remember telephone number for all their services is
02-999-0000.

Pircha Soloveichik