[RBS] Nadlantown news home sales & rentals

dan sivan dansivan at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 3 14:43:04 IDT 2009

Nadlan Town News:

Drought changes Israeli homebuyers' demands
The water crisis has ended demand for Jacuzzis and lawns.
 Contractors and individuals are putting in showers instead of bathtubs.

 Today, people prefer laying tile outside instead of grass, which needs a
lot of water and  also switching to toilet tanks that have an option to
greatly reduce the flush right down to a mere wash.

RBS SALES:

***New RBS Shopping center opening soon! stores for sale from $us 2,900per
sqm, yearly return 10%!!, ring our office to view the shops
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT36/index.html DO NOT LEAVE IT UNTILL ALL
IS TAKEN!!!

-5 rms  on Dolev, cheap & easy  option to add 2 extra rooms, huge garden,
view, option to split into 2 apts NIS 1,580,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT67/index.html

-5 rms on Lachsih, ample garden, invested kitchen, a/c. NIS1,250,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT66/index.html
-4 rms on Lachish, 4 rms, ample salon, upgraded kitchen, option to build,
large master bedroom NIS840,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT61/index.html

-6room penthouse on Lachish, 3 poches, gorgeous views! Must be seen!!
NIS1,380,000  http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT69/index.html

-Exclusive!! Dolev 5 rms, wheel chair accessible, garden and succa porch,
view.NIS1,180,000 http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT62/index.html

-New in the mrkt, 5 rms on Micha, panoramic views, large salon, storeroom.
Bargain! NIS 895,000  http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT63/index.html

-6 rms on Dolev, entance level, no steps, 3 entrances, garden and big succa
porch with magnificents view NIS 1,280,000 GREAT PRICE!!

-7 room cottage , Sun Gardens, beautifylly kept.Asking $670,000 negotiable!
Keen Vendors  http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT48/index.html

--4 rms on Micha, panoramic view, central a/c, storeroom, areal gem!! asking
NIS880,000 flexible  http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT50/index.html

-4 rms on Dolev, view,airy & bright,future option to extend,storeroom,
covered pkg. NIS 898,000

--4 rms on Dolev , storeroom, entrance level, NIS 880,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT43/index.html

--5 rms on Maor, storeroom,succa porch, quiet location NIS1,098,000

--5 rms near Dolev, large salon and porch, huge storeroom and covered pkg
NIS1,199,000 or nearest offer!
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT29/index.html

--5 rms on Micha, covered pkg and storeroom attached, large porch, option to
expand, can split to 2 apts NIS970,000!
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT2128/index.html

-6 rms cottage, on  Ramat Shilo, brand new NIS 1,950,000 or available for
rent $US1,800 p/m http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT2126/index.html

-5 rms on Micha, option to expand, large porch,garden, wheelchair
accessible. NIS 1,399,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT2125/index.html

-5 rms on Revivim, large salon, storeroom. NIS 928,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT24/index.html

RBS A RENTALS: (sample only)

*** shops and offices for rent in the new RBS A shopping center:  shops from
$US39 per sqn, offices from $US19 per sqm

4 rms Lachish , large garden, partly furnished, available from 1/6 $1,100

-5 rms on Lachish, panoramic views, duplex.NIS 4,200

-5 room on Lachish, garden ,invested NIS 4,200

-5 rms duplex on Ramat Shilo NIS 5,200available now

-6 rms cottage on Ramat Shilo, available now $US 1,750

-6 room duplex, Ramat Shilo, large garden, available now. $1,800 negotiable

-3 revivim,fully renovated , available now NIS2,350

-3 rms on Uriah, entrance level, available now NIS2,200

We have many more rentals in our database, please ring our office

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW SALES AGENT PLEASE RING OUR OFFICE

We constantly need new homes for sale and rent,please contact us!

Nadlan Town Real estate, setting the standard in real estate...

office 972 -2 -9999 456  fax:02 999 4661

cell 972 527 635 634

visit our informative and updated website www.nadlantown.com .

WE ALSO SELL NEW PROJETS (see our website for more details
http://www.nadlantown.com/projects.htm