[RBS] Items for sale or donation

Judith judith1779 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 18:14:49 IDT 2009

We have the following items for sale or donation to tzedaka:

1. Approximately 7" wide and 80" long strip from the white table padding sold in the hardware stores.  Free to any non-profit organization who can use it or a small donation to tzedaka for a private individual.

2.  Container for holding the old 3 1/4" computer diskettes.  Free to any non-profit organization who can use it or a small donation to tzedaka for a private individual.

3.  Soft, black tote bag/brief case.  Large enough to hold a laptop computer, Two large and several small zippered compartments.  Some compartments have dividers.  Long shoulder strap.  Can be used as a carry on for airline travel.  Never used, but was in storage in garage for several years so does not look brand new.  50 shekels.

4.  Used, but in good condition, Harry Potter trivia game form the USA (in English).  20 shekels.

5.  The Israeli Cook Book - in English with American measuring units.  5 shekels.

6.  3 hole, paper punch.  10 shekels.

7.  CD of Travel Maps for the USA.  Maps and address to address directions.  4 shekels.

8.  DVD - 90 min. of moments from the Red Skelton Show.  Never opened, never used.  4 shekels.

9.  Charting and Graphic Art Tape.   Free to any non-profit organization who can use it or a small donation to tzedaka for a private individual.

10.  Small gift or candy bags for bridal shower, party,etc.   Free to any non-profit organization who can use it or a small donation to tzedaka for a private individual.

11.  5 or 6 packages of BIC and BIC - like disposable shavers.  10 or more in each package.  5 shekels per package, less if you more than 2 packages.

12.  Electric hair cutting kit with attachments - used only 1 or 2 times.  From USA so will need an adapter or transformer.   10 shekels.

Please call before you come to ensure that someone is at home.  If no one answers, be sure you leave a message with your name and phone number as we do not have caller ID!  We live in RBS Aleph.

judith
02-995-1485