[RBS] LATE-FEE CHARGES : Electricity bills dated March 24 - April20, 2009

Yitzy & Yaffa Berger yyberger at yyberger.com
Wed Jun 3 19:23:36 IDT 2009

We got a new electricity bill today, for the period 22/03/2009 - 25/05/2009.
On it, there is a small charge for ribit for our having paid the last bill
late (although we paid upon receipt of that bill). That small charge is
included in our subtotal, which is then taxed at the usual 15.5%. We called
the electric company to dispute the charge, and the representative claimed
that we will see a zikui on our next bill if we pay the amount that appears
on our bill. We asked for that statement to be given to us in writing, but
were denied. I know that this is a small fee, but it's the principle of the
matter...especially given their recent Hamodia advertisement, mentioned
below. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of the ribit
fee (that we shouldn't have to pay)?

Thanks,
Yaffa and Yitzy Berger