[RBS] Selling 5 months Baraq contract

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:12:52 IDT 2009

Just to clarify the posting below, the 250 NIS covers 5 months, ie each
month being 50 NIS.

2009/6/6       wrote:

that sounds high - we have bezeqint and without a commitment it's 65 nis per
month; one of these days I hope to recommit (or just get committed...) and
bring it back down to 50 or lower.  does baraq include the phone line or
some other features that make it so expensive?

   On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder <