[RBS] mivchan Americai

Ruchie Bromberg ruchieb at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 7 07:29:37 IDT 2009

Shavua Tov,
            What is your child doing this summer?

Is s/he:
A.    Going to a backyard camp run by other kids 2 years older than him/her?
B.      Going to a camp in a field whose mid-day activity is finding a bathroom and some water to drink?
C.    Going to a camp in someone’s backyard – that is so crowded the only soccer the kids can play is on their PSP?
OR
D.   CAMP ACHDUT – the only fully licensed, program including swim, food, trips, music, sports, dance, learning and FUN?

Consider this – before you decide what to do with your child:
·         Do you want your kid to go on real trips to LunaPark and Superland?
·         Do you want them to get hot food (for lunch) and snacks?
·         Do you want your child to go swimming in a nice refreshing pool every day?
·         Do you want your child to be part of a full program?
·         Do you want your child to be part of a fully legal licensed program by Misrad Hachinuch and Misrad Habriut– or one of those other programs (you should be aware that a camp that has insurance does not mean it is licensed – furthermore in most cases the insurance will be voided because the camp is not licensed!)?

We think the choice should be quite clear (D if you were not paying attention).

Yes, you might think that Camp Achdut is more expensive , but it really isn’t considering all that you are getting– that is because our program and licensing simply costs much more to run. Doesn’t your child deserve the best?

We are more than happy to work out payment plans including up to 5 payments for Camp.

For more information call us at: 02-991-9682 or Camp at Achdut.com

The Achdut Team!
www.ACHDUT.com