[RBS] Plastic food containers to donate?

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:13:59 IDT 2009

Do you have small plastic food containers that you don't need?
The Melabev Senior Center would love to take them off your hands so
that we can pack up any extra food and send it home with elders who
don't finish all of their lunch at the center.
Containers can be pareve or fleichig.
If you would like to donate some containers, please respond to this
email and we'll find the dropoff point nearest to your home in BS or
RBS.
Thank you in advance,
Melabev Beit Shemesh
02-999-4258