[RBS] Are you looking to buy an end of the year gift for your ganenets?

Pearls of Joy Importers bsheva at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:10:23 IDT 2009

Your ganenets worked so hard through the year to make sure that your child got what they needed.  So why not buy a nice piece of pearl jewelry as a thank you?  We have in stock 16-18 inch necklaces, in white, pink and lavender as well as multicolored (all three colors in one necklace), earrings, bracelets etc.  Multiple purchases will cost you less per item. We have the best prices on pearls because we import them. If you come to the Lachish Garage sale today to buy (Monday June 8th at 21/1 Lachish between 3:30-5:30), you get a free pair of earrings with every pearl purchase (limit one per customer).  If this isn't a good time, please feel free to call and make an appointment to see what we have!!

Batsheva Singer
9923376

There will also be a 5% discount on restringing if you drop them off at the sale!

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends,  in one place.