[RBS] Stock Clearance Sale at The Book Basket!

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 08:59:17 IDT 2009

The dollar dropped...
The pound dropped...
Our Prices dropped!

We are looking to clear as much stock as possible as quickly as we can to make room for new titles! This means money off EVERY single book...

Books that were 66 shekels are now 46! 58 shekels are now 41! 50 shekels has become 35! 42 shekels are now 30 and 25 shekel books are now 17!

We have top quality English books ranging from story books to teen novels... Something for everyone!

Come by and browse, but hurry cos with prices like these you know  stock won't last!

54/5 Nachal Dolev (next door to Dil vZol)
Don't forget to call first on 999 1359 or 0545 209 147

No returns or refunds on any items.