[RBS] $36,000 Raffle...Help Our Children

Hakshiva hakshivamentoring at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:34:02 IDT 2009

With the help of our wonderful community Hakshiva is saving the lives of
children who are struggling in Ramat Bet Shemesh.

Unfortunately, for the past few months we have had to say *no*. We have said
*no* to parents who need mentors for their children. We have said *no* to
parents needing guidance and support. We have said *no* to Shuls and
communities who have turned to us for help with their exploding population
of children.

The reason we have said no is simply because of a lack of funding. Even
worse is that without special support over the next few months we will need
to say no to some of the programs that we are currently running.

The community is growing. Hundreds of children in our community are reaching
adolescence without having their educational, emotional and recreational
needs met. There are so many issues that need to be addressed. We cannot
meet these challenges without the vibrant support of the community.

We need your help.

Over this coming month we will be selling raffle tickets to help us reach a
position of stability. You have a chance to win $36,000 for your 150 shekel
donation.

Your assistance is crucial.

Please visit our raffle page at http://www.hakshiva.com/2009-raffle and
participate.

Thank you.

Yonason Martin

Director

If you are able to sell tickets personally or send out emails please contact
Amy at amy at hakshiva.org.