[RBS] book swap

Fried lfried at shemesh.co.il
Tue Jun 9 23:28:52 IDT 2009

The first meeting of the R/BS/A/B I have run out of things to read club
will be Next tuesday, June 16th, from 8-10 at Nachal Refaim 9/11.  We
would love to have as many people as we can join us so that we can get a

variety of genres and a good selection of novels.

Please put your name and contact infromation in any books you would like

back, and for the rest, just bring whatever you are tired of and see if
someone else is interested in giving it a new lease on life.

Please note, this is NOT a sale.  Most of us are looking to loan out or
swap books we have for ones we have not read.

Tea and coffee will be available.

Please do try to let me know if you plan to attend so I have some idea
how many people to expect.

You can also find the even on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=89486552542 and the book swap
group at
http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=96760667174.

Organized by Rachel Swirsky, rachel at phony-art.com