[RBS] Services: Tzippy the LICE Professional is back with a 5% summer discount- BOOK NOW

Tzippy Lieberman licefighter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:33:57 IDT 2009

Have family visiting you??????

Going out of town??????

Just want to get that itch taken care of once and for all????

Book now and receive a 5% discount on a head clean-out.

Get rid of those annoying critters and enjoy a day without scratching.

Delegate the tiresome task of head lice removal to a professional!!!

Well right here in your own neighborhood I offer confidential and
effective removal of Head Lice and nits.

For an extra convenience I am also available to work in your home.

In addition to professionally removing lice and nits I will also
advise you tips on how to prevent
re-infestation.

I also offer maintenance plans to remain free of those nasty critters!!!

I USE ONLY SAFE AND NATURAL TREATMENTS:

Pick up the phone today and become free of LICE:

Call or email Tzippy at:
(H) 077-750-2350
(M) 052-768-7933
Email: licefighter at gmail.com

Servicing the Ramat Beit Shemesh and Beit Shemesh Area