[RBS] Regarding Pelephone's Corruptness

spitkyng spitkyng at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:41:41 IDT 2009

I have been majorly deceived by a sly pelephone salesman.

i remember a post from back in february that there was a group of people who were trying to fight them. if you are that person please get back to me.

its been four months since i signed up and i have been on the phone with the hold song by pelephone for days. i did speak to a few people but was hung up on by 6. one did put me through to a manager who promised to call me back, he did and than heard my problem, than told me he will call me back in two days.

has anyone had any luck fighting them? i hate to be the badmouther, but DO NOT USE PELEPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will try anything and any tactic to get you to sign up with them. they will keep to nothing, and wont stop anywhere. they will continue to get people. i dont care how many people can tell me how good they are, i can get more who have problems. beware of a salesman called EREZ, a chiloni man. he's as sly as a fox. he'll lie straight through his teeth.

do not get stuck. this is my second time being a victim of a cellphone salesperson. sometimes you never learn. no matter how smart you think you are the next time around, who cares. they're slyer